Thursday 22 September 2011

New Look, New Posts - But Still The Same TR

As you can see, Tyre Roar has had a bit of a freshen up as it approaches its 10 month birthday. Hopefully the added width of the page will make for less scrolling for you guys, and more space to cram content, high res pictures and HD clips straight onto the blog. It's also a lot less grey! Please leave comments at the bottom of this post or on my Twitter to let me know what you think, and how the site can be improved further.

The main new feature is the Garage, where I'll be running my own mini fleet report like you'll find in most car magazines. My personal long termer 'fleet' may only consist of one car, but it's a good 'un, so keep your eyes peeled for occasional updates on the welfare of my Ka, and news regarding the rest of the family motors.

Finally, do head over to Gridlock Magazine, and have a good look around the new issue, getting stuck into the superb free content and competitions. There's four new articles up this week by myself under the motoring tab, so check it out and see what you think.

Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...