Tuesday 2 August 2011

A New Home For Tyre Roar-ing

Huge thanks to everyone who's stuck with Tyre Roar so far and returned again and again to read my posts - it's much appreciated. To a large extent, it's had the desired effect, as you'll now also be able to come across my automotive musings in an exciting and fresh new online only publication: Gridlock Magazine.

The big launch went up last week and the site is already bursting with news, reviews and abstract bits and bobs from experienced writers and young bloggers and aspiring journalists myself. It's well worth a look, especially if you want to be ahead of the game, and your support for all on Gridlock would be well received, as it has been here.

Tyre Roar isn't going anywhere though; I'll still be on here as much as I can, keeping the blogs going whenever something amuses, confuses, antagonises or amazes me. My sincere gratitude for all the hits so far, look out for OllieInGear on Twitter, on Gridlock Magazine, and on here as well.

Now get over to www.gridlockmagazine.com and see what you reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...